Monday 23 June 2008

Pure Profile

If I remind you of an old post I wrote just a few days ago (13th June 2008) excited about my £25 payout i was getting from this site. I regret to say I am still waiting for my £25 payout. Due to the fact it was a BA CS transfer I thought it would be quick to transfer so I decided to email them about this as I may have read the instructions wrong ? I am very pleased to say I got a very quick email reply stating I had to wait up to 28 days for the payment to process which was noted in the email they sent. I can't remember getting an email but the process took place on 6th of June 2008 so that gives them a few more weeks to process the payment. So far so good, I will update as soon as I see the payment in my account.

26/06/2008 - Good New I got my £25 pound payout paid directly into my account today !


Old Post: http://top-survey-sites.blogspot.com/2008/06/pure-profile.html

No comments: