Saturday 21 June 2008

Ipoints

I was bored today so decided to revisit some of the survey sites I have joined and take a look at how much I have earned on each site.
Whilst doing this I came across Ipoints. I joined this a few months ago and didn't really take the time to have a proper look at it.
This is a reward programme that you earn points from shopping online, taking polls and registering to survey sites and other reward programmes.
The points add up fast and so far I have 370 in just a few days of actually doing the programme. They also have a great part where you can use web fetch (a search engine) to search and earn up to 80 points a week just from searching.
The rewards you can collect vary from seafrance ferry trip for around 660 points to IPOD touch for around 49200 points, you get the idea what the points do.
I have decided there are lots of rewards programmes out there you just have to find the best ones for you. This one unfortunately is only a UK based site.


check out my last post: http://top-survey-sites.blogspot.com/2008/03/ipoints.html

No comments: