Friday 13 June 2008

Pure Profile

At last I have some exciting news about this survey site it has paid me out £25 pounds directly to my bank account. It could not have come at a better time when my money funds are a bit lapse. If that was dollars I suppose I would have got to the $25 dollars a bit quick. Well you would hope.

I have to say the wait has been worth it and lets face it I have had some fun filling the surveys.

The only problem at the moment with this survey site is I have elected to receive emails when new survey opportunities are available I am finding this is not happening and I have to manually check leaving me sometime missing out on opportunities. This could just be a fault with my system as this is only a recent thing.

Check out my last post:http://top-survey-sites.blogspot.com/2008/03/pure-profile.html

No comments: